Monday, August 13, 2012

Wesbite Launch

Okay,

so a lot has been going on. I made a website with a similar domain name, (dunno why I cant get it back...), but I didn't like it too much. There were some things I really liked about the host and a lot of things I didnt. I'm talking about vistaprint.com/websites by the way. The search optimizer and site activity things were really cool but I realized I really wanted a blog style website.

So I got this site and I'm gonna have to get back into html and I'll make a killer blog site on Blogger with this sick domain name! Look forward to a lot of changes in the near future. I really got to get my *you know what* together and get this site going but...it's summer time, ya know?

Okay....I have a lot to do but first I have to lay out in the pool and get some color. I know it doesn't sound vital, but trust me, I need some sunlight.

Come back soon for updates!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

any thoughts?